Monday, December 1, 2014

AG Winter 2014 Release Opinions

Hello!
Today I am going to show you the new AG Holiday releases, and give my opinions on them.
You can comment which outfit is your favorite, and also your favorite holiday dress AG has ever released.

           Silver Shimmer Dress

I personally am not really a fan of this outfit because I think
there is too much silver. Plus, I really dislike the length of the dress,
it should be longer, or at least come with tights. The shoes are
cute though, as are the ruffles on the dress.


             Winter White Outfit

The white in this outfit seems blinding. I really
feel like this outfit is unnatural, and seems way too
layered. Plus, it would get dirty very easily. 
The only thing I do like is how easy this outfit is to
mix and match.


         Happy Holiday Dress

I like this outfit, while I dislike it. The color
is gorgeous, but I feel like red would look better.
Maybe because I am more traditional, but
red seems like more of a Christmas color than blue.
Yet I still feel like this dress is very enchanting
for winter time; like a snowflake. 


                 Fair Isle Pajamas 

My favorite part of this set is the pants.
The pants have a sweater design, and look
like candy canes. The shirt has cute embroidery
and looks warm. The boots look sort of flimsy,
but I must admit that they are cute.



      "Hit the Slopes" Collection

Too much money. $34 for an outfit and 
$42 for the skis and helmet. No way.
The skis and helmet are cute, but look like
plastic. The jacket seems crazy, and of course
AG has to advertise their company on it with AG
written all over the sleeves.



              Sparkly Skating Set

The colors look like Elsa from Frozen.
I feel like AG should be more creative with 
this outfit, and go for a different color scheme.
The skates are cute, yet the dress seems too short.
I feel like there should be tights, if this outfit was actually
worn by figure skaters they'd get cold.





         Western Plaid Outfit

AG definitely wanted to reach out to Nicki fans.
This outfit is very interesting. The boots have bands
on them that I dislike. The belt on the dress is cute though.



         Pretty Pink Riding Outfit

This outfit costs too much money, but it is cute.
The scarf and boots are adorable, and I overall
like the use of color. This outfit would be even more
awesome if it came with a helmet.



Images From: http://www.americangirl.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.