Friday, December 5, 2014

Basic Blog Information

Hello Everyone!

I am sorry, but this post is going to be sort of boring. I am going to share with you my plans for this
blog, my schedule, and info on my posts.

Blog Posting Schedule

I will post on this blog at least twice a week, although I am pretty sure I'll post more.
One of the posts will be during the weekdays while the other will be on the weekend.

What I Post

My blog has many different types of posts which I make. I post reviews of products I buy,
wishlists of products that I think are cute/cool, and news of new products/sales. I also will post hairstyles and crafts that you guys can try, along with pictures from photoshoots.

Plans

I am going to definitely jazz up my blog and post as much as possible.
You can also expect more pictures from photoshoots and crafts.


                                                       Thank You Guys! 
If you have any questions about anything from this post please comment them down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.