Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's Gift Set on SALE!

When I was at the American Girl Store, I noticed that the Valentine's Gift Set was on sale!
Usually, this set is $12, but now it is 50% off at $6.

This set includes...
  • A doll-sized tee with a glittery graphic of a Dalmatian puppy wearing a cute cupid costume
  • A pretty red-and-white gift envelope with scalloped edges

Personally, I thought that $12 for just a shirt was expensive, but the $6 sale price
seems more reasonable. If I was pricing this set, $3 would be the price for what it comes with.

On the American Girl website, the set is still $12, so I am assuming this is an in-store exclusive sale price.



Here is a close up image of the product from the American Girl website...

I will admit that the shirt is adorable, but I think I'll wait and see if American Girl puts this
item on sale on their website after Valentine's Day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.