Friday, March 6, 2015

AG In Store Exclusive Review

One of the gifts that I received for my birthday was the In Store Exclusive that you can only get from the American Girl Store.


Here is the dress itself. It consists of a pink jeweled neckline, and a purple bow across the waistline.
The fabric is a baby blue leopard print. This dress is very light weight, so it would be perfect in the spring/summer, or for on the go. The colors in this dress are very cute!


Here is a close up of the baby blue leopard print fabric. These colors are very delicate together and look sort of like clouds.


I cannot get over how adorable these shoes are! These shoes are violet, and remind me of Crocs. 
I can definitely use these with bathing suites, and the material is phenomenal. I think these shoes are actually water proof!


Here is the completed outfit. The Crocs and the dress really suite one another. I will admit, when I first saw this outfit on a blog I was a bit skeptical. It looked a tiny bit babyish, but it is really cute on the dolls. 


My Overall Rating (1 worst - 5 best)


Note: I am so grateful for receiving this outfit! I love my Mom & Dad, and thank them so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.