Friday, March 27, 2015

"Pretty Nifty" Review

Here is my review of the Our Generation set, "Pretty Nifty." I received this set for my birthday, and I really love how versatile this set is. I personally intend to use this set historically (1950's), but this set can totally work for modern dolls.


This handkerchief is oh so cute! The handkerchief is made up of a white thin fabric, and is bordered by lace detailing. In the picture the handkerchief is folded, but it can be "spread out."


Here is the lemon colored bag. This bag is more like a purse, since the handle is not very long. There is a zipper to open it, and a strap Velcros over. This bag is a bit small so you cannot fit much in it, but I fit the handkerchief in there fine.


These sunglasses are winsome! The lens are gray, and a turquoise frame outlines the top and nose bridge. I especially love how the frame has white polka dots. 


The completed set is really nice. The yellow and turquoise add a nice splash of color to this set. These accessories really will look cute with some retro doll clothes I have. 

My Overall Rating (1 worst - 5 best)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.