Thursday, May 21, 2015

AG Truly Me Released!

American Girl has released the "Truly Me" collection which takes the place of the old "MyAg."
The items are available both online on the AG website, and in stores.

Here are some pictures of the collection as well as my opinions....



Lilac Dress & Accessories
Price: $28
I think that the tutu is very cute, but very girly. I think AG is marketing their products
to eight year old's and forgetting about older collectors and kids. The headband is also very
nice and would look great with other outfits. I hate the jacket though. I just think that it doesn't match the set, and seems so crafty. Like a five year old glued stickers to fabric.


Flamingo Beach Dress
Price: $28
It is official. I am in love with this flamingo dress! This dress is so unique and looks perfect for summer. And the sandals? The peach is so delicate and matches the bracelet so well.


Shimmer Doodle Outfit
Price: $28
I am beginning to sense a theme here that AG is charging $28 for an outfit. The only thing I like in this set is the T-shirt, which I still am not a huge fan about. The skirt seems like an exercise skirt due to the knot, and the boots are too slouchy for me.


Seaside Fun Outfit
Price: $30
The sandals are too cute, and remind me of something Kanani would wear. The shorts are OK, but a plain white would have been better. I am not crazy about the sweatshirt either. Personally, if AG made a tank top instead with that same orange striped pattern, the outfit would be cuter. Or if the set had a sea horse T-shirt.


"Truly Me" Doll
Price: $115
Ooh La La! This doll is so beautiful! I love the crystal blue eyes and the short blonde hair!
I would love to get her, except I already have Elisabeth so I'll pass.

No Image
"Truly Me" Doll
Price: $115
This doll is very unique, and reminds me of Sonali. The eye and hair color are also an interesting choice. I think I have to see this doll in person before I decide whether or not I like her.


No Image
"Truly Me" Doll
Price: $115
This doll is super cute! She reminds me of past Girl of the Year Jess. The only difference is that her eyes are lighter.

No Image
"Beach Blanket Set"
Price: $24
The color scheme is too cute! I think that this set has some cute items, but is not worth $24.

No Image
"Beach Hammock Set"
Price: $58
The color scheme is once again, too cute! The light blue, pink, and coral really suite one another and add a fun touch. The magazine and pillow are also useful, but the visor seems really random.


Out of all the items, here are the ones I may buy....

  • Flamingo Beach Dress



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.