Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dollar Tree Cupcake Candle Review

You may or may not know this, but I love Dollar Tree. I mean, the shop sells everything for a buck! Dollar Tree also has some cute items that are doll sized such as the cupcake candles I will be reviewing today.

These candles are sold for $1 each, and come nicely packaged in a plastic box that has a bow on top.
You can light these candles, but I am just using them for doll food. (Please note these are NOT edible)


This cupcake is chocolate with vanilla frosting, and then chocolate syrup on top. The wrapping paper is brown, which matches the overall chocolate theme nicely. I love the chocolate syrup on top because it looks so realistic! This cupcake is by far my favorite out of the two I bought since it looks so delicious!


Here is a closer view of the top of the cupcake. You can see the candle wick, so I am debating on whether or not to remove it. Possibly in the future I'll use this as an actual candle (if I have the heart to light it.) 


Here is the second candle I bought. I am not sure what flavor the "cake" part is, but I know the top is half chocolate and half vanilla frosting. The cupcake top looks like one of those half moon cookies. The wrapping is possibly vanilla, but I am not sure exactly since it looks a bit on the orange brown side. Pumpkin?





You can see how the top of the cupcake has both vanilla and chocolate frosting. Though the dividing line is not perfectly straight, I am not complaining since this was only a buck.



Here is the actual "cupcake" with an American Girl Doll. The candle is a bit big, so it could be either a cake, sundae, or an awesomely huge cupcake for your doll. Doesn't the chocolate syrup look real?





Here is the other cupcake with an American Girl Doll. These cupcakes look really nice with the doll, and so real! The best part is that they are NOT plastic (unlike AG food), and they are super cheap.


These cupcakes were such a great purchase, and look great with the dolls. You could use them in a doll bakery, kitchen, diner, or whatever your want! Not to mention, these cupcakes also smell like chocolate!


My Overall Rating (1 worst - 5 best)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.