Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Segment! Ooh La La Outfit of The Week


Welcome to the new segment on the Smore AG blog titled, "Smore Ag's Weekly "Ooh La La." In this segment I will post one outfit that one of my dolls wears each week. These outfits must be something that I think are cute, fun, and different; and sometimes may even have a theme! (Like Halloween or Christmas, Wizard of Oz, etc) I am excited for this new segment since it will allow for my dolls to be featured more!

Here is Miss Jane waving to you all to welcome you to this new segment! She is this week's "model" which means that she is doll wearing this week's "Ooh La La" outfit for the post that you are currently reading.


This outfit is very fun and retro and is the Our Generation outfit called, "Knit Dress." I will do a review on this outfit soon because it is just too cute! I love all of the prints and colors which make this dress unique.

What makes up this outfit?

Jane is wearing the "Knit Dress" set which includes the following items:
  • A Knit Patterned Dress
  • An Orange Belt
  • A Pink Bow Headband
  • Pink Tights
  • A Pair of Black Shoes

Overall this outfit is just so fabulous and I feel as though it would be a great look for school picture day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.