Monday, February 8, 2016

New Segment! Smore Ag's Weekly Favorites

Welcome to the new segment on the Smore AG blog titled, "Smore AG's Weekly Favorites." In this segment, I will post 3-4 items each week that are cute, fun, and have the "ooh la la!" factor. Unlike the items in the Fishing for Deals segment, these favorites are products that are meant for the use with dolls; and so they are not just regular items that are small enough to work as a doll item. 


"Singing in the Rain Dress" by American Fashion World (Left Picture)
Price: $14.95
When I first saw this I outfit I just felt so excited! As a huge Disney lover and Mary Poppins fan, I saw how realistic this outfit was and true to the movie; and with such a great price, it seems like such a fantastic item to have!

"Bunny Rabbit Pink Puppet and Hat" by Puppets by Margie (Right Top Picture)
Price: $11.50
Products that are just so adorable make me fall for them easily. So, when I was exploring Etsy and found this product, I wanted one. Really badly. And I still do... This hat is the epitome of cuteness since the bunny is just so darling! And the puppet too! SO CUTE!

"American Girl Silver Metallic Slippers" by Megoris Dolls (Right Bottom Picture)
Price: $10
Ok. So although I wouldn't pay $10 for a pair of doll shoes, I still think that these are so fabulous and stylish. The silver ribbon is so sleek along with the large rhinestone. I just feel like these shoes  would wonderfully go with other outfits since they seem like an essential "staple" item in one's wardrobe. So elegant and cute; like something that Audrey Hepburn would wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.