Sunday, November 23, 2014

Our Generation Retro Diner

I have been very anxious for the "Our Generation Retro Diner."
The diner is not available online, so I cannot order it. 
Sadly, it is not available in most stores. 

Why do I want this diner so badly?

 Photo From http://ogdolls.com/accessories/bite-eat-diner

                 Need I say more?


This diner is like a 50's dream. The mini jukebox that plays tunes, the chalkboard, the
spinning dessert display, the booth, the light up counter, and the towering food amount!
   Who wouldn't want this????

Our Generation sells this set for $109.
I bet American Girl would charge $300 for this set.
For what you get, this is a bargain. I've heard so many good things about this set, 
so it would fit perfectly in my collection. I am I obsessed? 
              Maybe......

But who could blame me? I could totally picture me taking pictures of my dolls in this set! 
I am literally hoping it will be in stock before Black Friday, and definitely before Christmas.
   Our Generation has really been pushing their retro line. They definitely are trying to get all the
1950's stuff out there before American Girl, which is smart. The quality is just as good as AG,
and the price too. If I do get the new AG Historical once she comes out, I bet she'd love this diner.
American Girl, how will you make a diner this good? Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.