Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wishlist

Hello Guys!

Christmas is on the way, so I would like to share my wishlist for Doll things.
These items are both OG and AG items. These items are just items I like, and may or may not buy.
Please note that I am not greedy; I know I will not buy or receive most of these items. This post is just to show some items I like, and possibly get readers some ideas of things they might want to ask for if they see something they like off this list.

✴= Favorite things

                     Our Generation
                 Floral Invitation 

This outfit is sooo cute! Since I really would like to get the 50's
AG doll once it comes out, I want to jump-start getting the 50's outfits.



              American Girl
          Addy's Crinoline & Chemise

This dress would be perfect for my Felicity & Elizabeth.
The hoop will poof out their dresses like the way the women
had them back then.


                 American Girl
           Julie's Summer Skirt Set

This outfit is gorgeous. I would love
to use it in a photo shoot with Elizabeth.
The colors are so vibrant and fun.


  
                        American Girl
            Kit's Floral-Print Dress

This dress looks so beautiful and perfect for warm
weather! I love the floral print, and it would look darling
on my doll Elizabeth.



 
           American Girl: Retired
          Felicity's Gown & Pinner Apron

The colors of this are so sweet. I love how the apron
is detachable, and how it adds the right amount of
flowers without having too many.


 
              American Girl: Retired
          Felicity's Summer Gown

This dress seems very versatile, and would look great on
many dolls. The color scheme is simple, which I really
like.



          American Girl: Retired
        Elizabeth's Tea Gown

The colors are soft and so delicate, which
look sweet on her. I love how this outfit
is so pleasant, and does not have dark
colors.



      American Girl: Retired
   Elizabeth Riding Habit

Elizabeth looks amazing in pink.
I just cannot even...



      American Girl: Retired 
     Samantha's Velvet Dress

I have been wanting this dress for forever.
Ebay charges soooo much for it,
as does Amazon. Humph. :(



           American Girl: Retired
        Rebecca's Summer Outfit

This dress looks so old fashioned
which I LOVE! Rebecca looks so
amazing in this outfit. Violet
totally suites her.


Images from:
http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Main.html
http://www.americangirl.com/index.php
http://ogdolls.com/

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your
thoughts and opinions, but please do
not swear. If you swear in the comments
they will be not be approved to be posted.